Is located on sea shore, not far from old town and tourist area. In 2005 hotel opened his doors again after refurbishment with Italian designer Caruzzo Roncati and his command.
Hotel has 68 comfort rooms which are located on 7 floors, with nice panoramic mountain and sea view.
- 21 Superior rooms (35 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child) with side sea view, without balcony.
- 25 One Bedroom Suites with side sea view, (62sq.m. max. 3 people) with front sea view (60 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child), consists of bedroom and living room zone.
- 12 Deluxe Rooms (37 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child) with front sea view, 2 Executive Suites (60 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child) are located on 6th and 7th floors with panoramic sea view, two- roomed, in bathroom large Jacuzzi, extra bathroom, in bedroom bed king size.
- 1 Honeymoon Suite (68 sq.m. max. 2 adults) is located on 7th floor, consists of bedroom with big round bed and matched living room, bathroom with Jacuzzi, separated from bedroom with glass partition.
- 1 Presidential Suite with sea view (81 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child) consists of living room with dinning zone, bedroom with bed king size, 2 bathrooms, cloakroom, 2 balconies.
All rooms have: Internet, telephone, fax, satellite TV, pay TV and games, coffee machine Nespresso, mini bar, safe box, air condition, hair dryer, luxury bathroom with Molton Brown cosmetics, bathrobes, slippers.
Restaurants and Bars:
- Restaurant “Caprice” – brand of Londa hotel (bar, terrace, hall, cosy sweet- shop). Offers traditional Mediterranean cuisine and also Asian, Japanese, South American cuisine.
Health, Beauty and other Facilities:
Fully equipped gym, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, massage shower, outdoor and indoor heated pool, sun beds and umbrellas.
For extra charge.
SPA with different procedures, Wi- Fi in hall, cable in rooms.
For negotiations and banquets, in negotiation room capacity- 12 people. In conference hall 40- 100 people.
There are no facilities for children.