Alexander the Great Hotel
In Pafos, on the southwestern coast of Cyprus, is a luxurious hotel directly overlooking a ‘Blue Flag’ sandy beach. Built on an archaeological site dating back to 2000 BC, it is only a few minutes’ walk from the picturesque harbour and the centre of the prime resort of Pafos.
Enter any one of the hotel’s 202 luxury rooms and experience that rare feeling of perfect comfort. Everything you might need is provided, not to mention numerous details you never expected – including a spectacular view right down to the fishing harbour of Pafos. For breathtaking sea and sunset views, make sure to choose a front sea view room!
All guest rooms provide: Double / twin beds, Sitting area with 2 luxurious armchairs and a coffee table, Private bath with full-length tub, shower, bidet, complete bath amenities, Balcony with bamboo armchairs and coffee table, In-room international direct dial telephone with bathroom extension, 21" colour TV with free international satellite channels, Quality pay TV movie channels *, Radio with international music channels, Hair dryer, Mini bar *, In-room personal safe, Tea & coffee facilities *, Baby cot (on request) (* Available at extra charge )
- Standard Rooms: on three floors offer a choice of double or twin beds, with high quality mahogany furniture, amenities and fittings. Options: Side Sea View , Inland View, Front Sea / Pool View. Maximum Occupancy: 4 Persons
- Superior Rooms: are larger than the Standard Rooms, and are located on three floors in the new wing with spectacular direct views of the sea, the Medieval Castle and the old fishing harbour of Pafos. Special features include a king-size double bed as well as a small cozy lounge area furnished with a three-seater sofa, two armchairs and a coffee table. Spacious bathrooms and branded bath amenities are an additional privilege. Options: Front Sea View. Maximum Occupancy: 4 Persons
- Superior Garden Cabanas/Sea View : Just rennovated in 2010 the Superior Garen Cabanas are now available with or without a private swimming pool which includes Jacuzz and sundeck.Larger than Standard Rooms, our Cabana Rooms are located separately in the beautiful hotel gardens with spectacular direct views of the sea, the Castle and the old fishing harbour of Pafos. Cabana Rooms have the same features as the Superior Rooms, with the additional benefit of a private terrace with sunbathing facilities. Options: Front Sea View. Maximum Occupancy: 4 Persons
- The Royal Penthouse Suite: Created in 2010 the Royal Penthouse Suite is located on the third floor of the new wing with spectacular direct views of the sea, the Castle and the old fishing harbour of Pafos. As you enter the lobby hall of this luxury 2 bedroom Penthouse Suite located on the upper floor of the hotel, you will soon realize that privacy and designer elegance have created a unique blend of comfort and tranquility.
- The suite comprises a large living room area with sofas and a fireplace, a dining area an entrance hall. The bedroom comprises a king-size bed adorned with Egyptian cotton bed linen and duvet, whilst en suite is a bathroom & dressing area. The 32” plasma Satellite TV and sound system are also provided for your full multimedia enjoyment. The Large bathroom of the main bedroom includes a walk–in shower, complete with quality accessories such as bathrobes, beach towels, slippers and exclusive toiletries.
- On arrival clients will be greeted with French sparkling wine, a bowl of fresh fruits and bottled water in their room, while the beautifully furnished terrace is the perfect spot to stretch out and watch the sun set over the Mediterranean bay.
- The Suite features a large balcony with bamboo sofa furniture and outdoor dining furniture and boasts panoramic views of the blue Mediterranean Sea, the picturesque harbour of Pafos and the Medieval Castle. Options: Front Sea View. Maximum Occupancy: 3 Persons
Restaurants and Bars:
- Kiku Japanese Restaurant: The new kid on the block at Kiku we adhere to the fundamentals of the Japanese cooking, respecting the ingredients and their natural flavours in modern surroundings. Try from our set menu starting with Sushi and Maki with a full view of the sea, freshly prepared salad dishes and then the main dish of your choice is freshly prepared by our Teppanyaki chefs.
- Roxane’s Restaurant: Our formal restaurant offers you international cuisine, an a la carte menu and impeccable waiter service to guarantee a mouth-watering gastronomic experience. An exquisite selection of imported and local wines includes something for every dish and palate.
- Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano: This new and exclusive restaurant guarantees a fine dining experience inspired by Italian cuisine. Seating only 35 guests in intimate corner booths and around beautifully laid tables, Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano focuses on a rich menu of superior culinary creations, accompanied with a wide selection of Italian wines, promising you refined gastronomy at its best.
- Alexander’s Cocktail Bar: In our classic cocktail bar you can enjoy an unlimited choice of drinks served in an environment of sophisticated elegance with an endless repertoire of live music every night, so you can dance the night away…
- Café Royal: Discover our casual all-day dining solution, serving English breakfast, light meals and snacks, as well as a buffet lunch.
- Limanaki Tavern: Our open-air seaside restaurant overlooking the Pafos harbour features an à la carte menu, snacks and light meals during the day, and special theme menus in the evening. (Open only in summer).
- Pella Pool Bar and Restaurant: Here you can enjoy delicious hot or cold snacks, your favourite beverages, ice creams, cocktails and tropical drinks, along with an amazing view across the sea all the way down to the harbour. (Open only in summer).
Health, Beauty and other Facilities:
Free-form outdoor swimming pool, Indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, Aphrodite Health Club & Spa, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath, Fully equipped fitness room
Tennis court, Beach volley, Table tennis, Billiards & darts, Water sports and scuba diving (under separate management)
Children`s pool, children`s playground, baby sitter on request.