Exclusive hotel of highest category, one of the most luxurious hotel on Cyprus. The name of the hotel from ancient Greek means “Queen” and it suites it pretty much. Traditional Greek architecture, unique style, refined atmosphere, royal luxury- the distinctive features of this elite hotel. In 26 km. from Paphos there is small town Polis, where up to our days main events goes on main square and where you can feel Cypriot village`s atmosphere. In 5 km. there is Latchi- picturesque small village, famous with its taverns. In this quiet place, in magic Latchi bay, on the bank of one of the beautiful beaches of Cyprus, far away from noise, opened its doors in 1998 one of the most luxury hotel on Cyprus “Anassa”.
Whitewashed buildings and elegant Mediterranean decor impart all the charm of a traditional Cypriot village. Choose from 177 rooms and suites located in the main building or in villas around the village square. All rooms have balconies and complimentary WiFi access. Some suites have private plunge pools and whirlpools on sea-facing terraces.
- Garden View Room: Located in the resort’s main building, these cool Mediterranean-style rooms have a colourful view across Anassa’s secluded gardens to the lush hills of Neo Chorio beyond.
- Garden View Rooms can accommodate a maximum of two people and a baby cot. Total Area: 41 m²
- Studio Suite: Located in the resort’s main building, the sea-view Studio Suites showcase a distinctive Mediterranean design with marble floors and louvered shutters and king-size or two three-quarter beds. Some interconnecting suites are available.
- Studio Suites can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed or one baby cot. Total Area: 47m²
- Family Studios (51 sq.m. max. 4 persons)- more spacious rooms, located on main building and ideal for vacation with children.
- Garden Studio Suites are located in groups of traditionally-designed residences within Anassa’s landscaped gardens. Accessed via winding pathways, white walls and marble floors open onto vibrant views of Cyprus’s unspoilt north-west coastline. Some Garden Studio Suites have their own private pools (heated in winter). Interconnecting options are available – both with other Garden Studio Suites or Junior Suites (with or without plunge pool). Garden Studio Suites can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed or one baby cot. Total area: 49 m²
- Junior Suite: These suites can be found in both the main building and in individual residences within the gardens. With a very comfortable lounge area and a view to the sea, they feel spacious and airy, aided by cool marble floors, stylish Mediterranean furnishings and louvered doors. Some Junior Suites interconnect with Garden Studio Suites. Total area: 53m²
- Panorama Suite: These spacious suites with open-plan living room take their name from their sweeping views over Chrysochou Bay, the Polis coastline and the hills of the Akamas Peninsula. Located in the resort’s main building, they have king-size beds, Mediterranean-style furniture, louvered shutters and the option to interconnect with Studio Suites. Total area: 53 m²
- One Bedroom Suite are located in the main building overlooking the landscaped gardens. Custom-made furnishings, marble floors and a striking blue and white colour scheme showcase cool, Mediterranean elegance. The bedroom has a spacious en-suite with an additional bathroom with shower located off the living room. Each suite has a balcony or a terrace, suitable for private dining, with sweeping views of the Mediterranean Sea and the unspoilt coastline of north-west Cyprus. Some suites also have a fireplace.
- One Bedroom Suites can accommodate one extra bed or a baby cot.Total area: 90 m2² Please note that exact size and configuration may vary slightly from suite to suite.
- Two Bedroom Suite: are located in the main building or in one of the individual residences within the landscaped gardens. Custom-made furnishings, marble floors and a striking blue and white colour scheme showcase cool, Mediterranean elegance. Each bedroom has a spacious en-suite with an additional bathroom with shower located off the living room. Each suite has a balcony or a terrace, suitable for private dining, with sweeping views of the Mediterranean Sea, the unspoilt coastline of north-west Cyprus and the hills of Neo Chorio. Some suites also have a fireplace. Two bedroom suites can accommodate 2 extra beds. Total area: 137 m2² Please note that exact size and configuration may vary slightly from suite to suite.
- Adonis & Aphrodite Suites: These two opulent one-bedroom suites are situated on the top floor of the main building. With luxurious bathroom with sea views and a private whirlpool on the balcony, both suites maximise their elevated position overlooking the infinite blue of the Mediterranean, the Akamas Peninsula and New Chorio Village. Furnishings include antiques and a fireplace. Total area: 122 m²
- Anax Suite: Meaning ‘King’ in classical Greek, the Anax Suite is a palatial retreat located on Anassa’s highest floor. Highlights include a sumptuously decorated rotunda sitting room with painted domed ceiling and arched windows showcasing wide-reaching views of Chrysochou Bay. Wrought iron, cast stone and carved wood furniture are complemented by elegant antiques and rich fabrics in calming shades of cream, sand and oatmeal. The vast bedroom can accommodate either one or two beds. Total area: 161 m2²
- Alexandros Residence is Anassa’s ultimate accommodation: an opulent two-storey, two-bedroom villa set within its own private gardens. The villa has its own entrance foyer, separate dining room / living room with fireplace, a study / library and a kitchenette. Lavish interiors include antiques and original art. Two en-suite bedrooms are located on the upper floor, each with its own balcony. The large ground floor terrace has a private pool (3.7 x 7.5 metres) with uninterrupted views across Chrysochou Bay. Total area: 185m² excl terrace.
- Studio Suites, Garden Studio, Junior Suites can be interconnected. Garden Studios can be interconnected with Junior Suites (with or without pool). Panorama Suites can be interconnected with Studio Suites.
All rooms have: air condition, satellite TV with Russian channel (plasma TV set), DVD player, mini bar, safe box, bathroom, hair dryer, telephone, radio, bathrobes and slippers, Wi- Fi Internet, balcony or terrace. Room One Bedroom Suite and higher category have CD player and espresso machine.
Restaurants and Bars:
- “Basilico”- restaurant for gourmets, open only for dinner, offers romantic atmosphere. Modern Cypriot cuisine. Once a week for gourmets there is exclusive menu of 9 dishes and wine.
- “Helios” restaurant a la carte, Mediterranean cuisine.
- “Amphora”- restaurant for buffet breakfasts, dinners.
- “Pegalos”- restaurant near a pool with snacks and also lunch a la carte.
- “Village Square”- place where different thematic nights are held.
Also there are 3 bars and cafeterias.
Health, Beauty and other Facilities:
Swimming pool with waterfalls, indoor heated pool, gym, sauna, steam room, massage, SPA center, thalasso therapy and aromatherapy, beauty salon, hairdresser, 2 tennis courts, squash court, table tennis, billiard, water sports on the beach, diving. Golf not far from hotel there 3 golf fields and in 30 min. driving golf club Tsada. Reception, boutiques, handmade goods, church, live music, daily entertaining program, folk evenings.
Conference hall with capacity up to 500 people.
Children`s pool, children`s playground, mini club (in summer), baby sitting on request, children`s menu at the restaurant.