This new luxurious hotel is located on the beach in historic center of ancient Paphos, not far from Tombs of the Kings, in 15 minutes walk till picturesque harbor of Paphos.
Hotel has a lot of different categories of rooms. 189 Deluxe bedrooms (25 sq.m.max. 3 persons) with mountain view or front and side sea view.
- 23 Cyprian Maisonettes (48 sq.m. max. 3 adults older 16 y.o.) with garden view is ideal for people who like a lot of space. Rooms are on 2 levels, on the upper floor is bedroom. Rooms are decorated in traditional Cypriot style. The room has its own garden.
- 10 Family Suites (50 sq.m. max. 2 adults + 3 children) with sea or garden view- suite has 2 rooms, consisting from bedroom and living room. Ideal for holiday with family.
- 12 Royal Studios (28.4 sq.m. max.3 adults older 16 y.o.) are located in separated building Megaron House, from these rooms Tombs of the Kings can be seen from one side and village square from the other. 6 of these Studios are on ground floor and have their own garden and pool.
- 12 two leveled Royal Garden Villas (53 sq.m.) with private pool and luxury garden are located in more private part of the hotel, this makes them more comfort. Rooms with sea view are only for adults (max. 3 persons). Also these villas can be with garden view, where accommodation with children is possible. In each room: bedroom on second floor, 2 bathrooms. Villas are decorated in in traditional Cypriot style.
- 1 Artemis Suite (46 sq.m. max. 3 persons)- named in honor of Apollon’s sister two roomed suite has wonderful sea and pool view. The furniture is exclusive. Wi- Fi internet, desk.
- 1 Thalia Suite (59.11 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 2 children) suite is named after one of the nine muses. Parquet and wooden panels of the walls creates warm. Big Jacuzzi in the bathroom.
- The Queen Verenikis Suite (77.5 sq.m. max.3 persons)- more than luxurious two roomed suite on the second floor of the building. Wonderful view on the Mediterranean sea creates ideal atmosphere for romantic dinner.
- The Royal Suites (110 and 138 sq.m.)- 2 and 3 roomed suites, offer maximum elegance and luxury. Suites have private sunbath terrace and pool. Fully equipped office: Wi- Fi, personal computer with printer, scanner.
Most of standards can be interconnected. There are rooms for disable people at the hotel.
All rooms have: air condition, balcony or terrace, mini bar, telephone, satellite TV with LCD screen and Russian channel, video on request, safe box for free, hair dryer, bathroom, bathrobes and slippers.
Restaurants and Bars:
- “Ristorante Bacco”- famous restaurant in many European countries.
- “Mediterraneo”- open restaurant near the sea. Open from May to October.
- “Lemonia Piazza”- restaurant, is decorated in village style.
- “Epicurean”- Opened from May till October, menu a la carte with meat and fish dishes.
- “Brasserie Messina”- restaurant for gourmets, with wide choice of wine. Ideal for private dinners up to 50 persons.
- “Café Occidental”- offers snacks and drinks during the day.
- “O` Shin restaurant”- sushi bar.
- “Bar Astria”- wonderful place for spending nice evening. Live music, thematic performances nearly every evening.
- “Mare Nostrum Pool Bar”- pool bar, opened from May till October.
Health, Beauty and other Facilities:
Many leveled main pool with hydro massage, open heated pool, indoor heated pool, 2 tennis courts, modern gym, table tennis, library, TV hall, chaple, sun beds and umbrellas.
For extra charge.
Beauty salon, aromatherapy, massage, sauna, steam room, souvenir shop, jewelry shop, photo studio, laundry. Aerobics with private instructor, diving. If you want to relax, visit Opium Health SPA with wide choice of programs and procedures with using ESPA products.
Conference room 413 sq.m. can hold more than 368 people, rooms for negotiations.
2 children pools, partly coved with roof from the sun. Children`s mini club Angels Kids Club in summer period and in winter holidays. Children’s playground in the garden, baby sitting on request, children`s menu and children’s chairs at the restaurant.