Hilton Park Nicosia
Hilton Park Nicosia is only 10 minutes' drive from the city center and 50 minutes from Larnaca International Airport. Conveniently located close to embassies, the Cyprus International State Fair, the Horse Race Club, museums and entertainment areas, it features a variety of meeting rooms and facilities capable of accommodating up to 1600 delegates.
- Hilton Guest Room: Feel at home in a modern room with high-speed internet access . The spacious room has soundproofed opening windows. Catch up on work at the desk or relax in the armchair watching the 32-inch flat screen TV . Some rooms have a balcony, or city, pool or garden views. Special touches include magazines, slippers and mineral water.
- Suite: Discover a home from home in a luxurious suite, with separate seating and working areas , and dining and living rooms . Surf the web with high-speed internet access or curl up on the sofa, in the fluffy bathrobe. Some rooms have a balcony, or city, pool or garden views.
- Deluxe Room: Indulge yourself in this spacious room with seating and dining areas, a private balcony and a 2nd bathroom . Get to work at the large desk , surf the web with high-speed internet or relax on the sofa to watch the 37-inch flat screen TV. Some rooms have city, pool or garden views. Special touches include the fluffy bathrobe.
Restaurants and bars:
- Olympia Restaurant: Unwind in the relaxing, intimate atmosphere of the Olympia restaurant, while our chef expertly prepares both exotic and traditional cuisine. Savour a starter of Trachana Soup or Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms, followed by a tender and juicy Filet Mignon or a creamy Seafood Risotto. For dessert, indulge yourself with a rich Chocolate Rum Fondue or Crêpes Suzette prepared freshly at
- your table. Enjoy any meal in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere, overlooking the lagoon-shaped swimming pool.
- Cafe Vienna: The Café Vienna is the ideal place to unwind and indulge yourself with a selection of fragrant coffees and delicious desserts, or even a light snack such as a Hilton Classic. Savor a refreshing traditional afternoon tea, served at 4:30pm on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons
- Amalfi Lounge bar: The Amalfi Lounge Bar is the ultimate choice for a venue with an intimate yet lively atmosphere. Combining modern and rustic decoration, it's sure to impress with live jazz and Greek music. The bar serves a wide variety of drinks and cocktails and has a large selection of delicious bar food. Choose a freshly prepared Sushi Platter or a tasty, grilled Pastrami and Emmenthal Ciabatta. Indulge yourself with one of our specially designed 'Duet' combinations: delight over the pairing of a wonderfully sharp Gorganzola with a clean, fruity Chardonnay, or the marriage of bittersweet Dark Chocolate with a robust and mellow Port.
- Sorrento Pool Bar & Grill: A super-stylish oasis in the bustling capital, the Sorrento Pool Bar & Grill, with a view over the hotel's landscaped gardens and pool, offers a tranquil haven for those seeking a getaway. Inspired by the Italian coast region around Sorrento and Amalfi, the Sorrento Pool Bar & Grill is designed in a modern and exotic style. The boat-shaped bar has a marble top, the floor is decorated with rustic parquet, and there are round white tables with wooden chairs, and coffee tables with armchairs and divan. Bird-shaped umbrellas provide shade
Health, Beauty and other Facilities:
Automated Teller (ATM),Baggage Storage ,Barber Shop , Beauty Salon ,Car Rental Desk ,Clothing Store ,Concierge Desk ,Elevators, Florist Foreign Currency Exchange , Gift Shop
Guest Activity/Recreation Desk, Laundry/Valet Service ,Local Area Transportation ,Lounge ,Luggage Hold Multi-Lingual Staff ,News Stand ,Room Service,Safety Deposit Box ,Tour Desk
Outdoor swimming pool, SPA, sauna, massage, shopping areas.
Babysitting Service, Children's Menu , Cribs , Family Package Offered . High chairs