The city of Limassol is ideally located on the southern coast, offering both beautiful beaches in the summer and snowy scenery during the winter months. The perfect destination at all times of the year.Read more
Cyprus has a unique Mediterranean climate, enjoying 340 days of sunshine every year. Our island mixes traditional charm, modern landmarks and natural beauty. The city of Limassol is ideally located on the southern coast, offering both beautiful beaches in the summer and snowy scenery during the winter months. The perfect destination at all times of the year.
The AMARA is located close to the famous royal ancient kingdom of Amathus and we endeavour to be worthy of our proximity to this revered archaeological site. We are only a stone’s throw away from the busy cosmopolitan city of Limassol and cater to all manner of travellers, from the culturally-curious carefree couple, to the fun-seeking family, or to the business traveller in search of comfort and convenience.
DISCOVER THE AMARA:
Named after the ancient Greek word Amarantos meaning “everlasting,” the AMARA aims to offer its guests an exclusive and unique experience that we hope will create wonderful and permanent memories for you.
The AMARA’s graceful design, coupled with our dedication to service ensure that this five-star hotel will deliver its promise of unparalleled enjoyment.
Each of our 207 rooms offers a clear 180° panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea. We provide carefully considered comforts that include a signature spa, restaurants run by Michelin-star chefs, an exclusive rooftop bar with breath-taking views, a grand Ballroom for special occasions and an impressive infinity-edge pool.
Each room has been meticulously conceived and thoughtfully designed to offer a unique way of life. The AMARA has been designed to make you feel as if you own the horizon. The AMARA was built to be a living large-format panoramic camera that frames the horizon from the lobby to the bar, from the Michelin-star restaurants to your personal infinity-edged plunge-pool. Ever changing, ever astonishing, the horizon only stays put for as long as you look at it. Then it changes again, as you move from viewpoint to beauty point.
Our rooms start at a generous 45m2, by far the most spacious rooms in the whole of Cyprus. The two-bedroom Presidential Suite measures 230m2, making it a home away from home.
On top of beautiful sleeping areas with superb King or Queen-size beds, each room has an elegant seating area, a splendid en-suite marble bathroom, and a private balcony, providing beautiful views onto the landscaped gardens and from where you can contemplate the horizon of the Mediterranean.
We have paid an enormous amount of attention to detail in order to ensure that comfort and convenience are at the forefront of each guest’s stay. From insulated flooring that ensures peace and quiet, to atmospheric automated mood lighting, electrically motorised curtains, a wireless lighting control system and high quality variable speed cooling or heating, we have consistently considered your well-being.
AMARA’s design is inspired by Cyprus’ aesthetic and cultural heritage. Natural wood and marble vanity stations, woven benches, white shutter walls, blue watercolour-effect features, and sliding glass doors allow for an abundance of natural light that all unite to create a simple, subtle, and sublime sanctuary.
We offer a selection of interconnecting Deluxe Bedrooms, spacious Junior Suites, Deluxe Suites, Duplex Roof Top Suites with a private pool and Seafront Bungalows. The standout AMARA suite is the epitome of hedonism with the options of either one or two bedrooms.
Smooth modern lines, with curves and soft corners, the Deluxe Bedrooms have been conceived to evoke the gentle lapping of the sea on the shore below the room’s private balcony.
The colour scheme has touches of powder blue, green, and off-white for serenity. The room’s Queen or King-sized bed has driftwood-inspired side tables and vanity chest, a chaise longue, and a state-of-the-art smart TV (which can be paired with personal electronic devices). With an overall area spanning 45m2, the Deluxe Bedroom offers a large en-suite marble bathroom, complete with double washbasin, large bathtub, and standalone shower.
Deluxe Bedrooms are ideal for couples or young families, being able to comfortably accommodate three persons in total.
DELUXE SUITE (ONE OR TWO BEDROOM)
The AMARA’s Deluxe Suites have either one or two bedrooms. White-washed wood, elegant earthy tones, and chic soft furnishings combine to give a graceful atmosphere. The Deluxe Suites have oak parquet flooring and a large en-suite bathroom to ensure the utmost comfort and total convenience. The Deluxe Suites offer Queen or King-sized beds, a chaise longue, and a state- of-the-art smart TV (which can be paired with personal electronic devices), as well as automated mood lighting.
These suites are the ideal choice for travelling families (with the one-bedroom suite being able to accommodate two adults and two children, whilst the two-bedroom suite accommodates 4 adults and two children), or couples desiring sheer space for rest and relaxation. JUNIOR SUITE The AMARA’s Junior Suites are a haven of simple charm and modern style. Composed of one bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, with a separate living and dining space, complete with guest bathroom and shower room, the Junior Suites make for an elegant retreat from everyday life. Whether you are relaxing on the sofa suite, or on the wide balcony with sun-loungers, or in the embrace of the Queen or King-size bed, guests will feel at home surrounded by the warm wooden décor, and soft pearly hues.
As with all of the AMARA’s rooms and suites, a host of state-of- the-art electronic features enhance the Junior Suite experience, including calming automated mood lighting, USB ports, and flat screen smart TVs that can be paired with personal tablet and mobile phone devices.
At 80m2, the Junior Suite is able to comfortably accommodate up to four guests, with a maximum occupancy of two adults, and two children collectively.
ROOF TOP DUPLEX SUITE WITH PRIVATE POOL
A genuine refuge for rest and contemplation, this exclusive, adults-only, two-level suite is the epitome of true grace.
The Duplex suite has floor-to-ceiling windows, therefore totally illuminated with natural light. Its smooth lines and minimalistic decor is enriched with cream and oatmeal hues. The aim is to combine modern elegance and timeless charm. Measuring almost 110m2, the Roof Top Duplex Suite comes complete with a spacious en-suite bathroom with double wash basins, indulgent bathtub and separate shower stall, cosy lounge area with smart TV (that may be paired with personal electronic devices). A private swimming pool in the garden outside is the perfect treat for couples in search of exceptional hedonism.
THE AMARA SUITE
This is our most exclusive offer: an opulent space layered with comfort, convenience, and indulgence.
The AMARA suite has clear sea views, an infinity-edge private pool, with a beautifully manicured outdoor area, textured with traditional materials such as bamboo shading. The design of the interior of the suite offer two spacious bedrooms (one enhanced with a private seating area), a generous lounge, a dining room for friends, a Jacuzzi room and a private bar.
The 230m2 of the AMARA Suite makes it a genuine home-away-from-home for up to six guests, offering an astonishingly beautiful way of life.
SEAFRONT BUNGALOW WITH PRIVATE POOL (ONE OR TWO BEDROOMS)
The one bedroom Seafront Bungalow overlooks the sea and has all the charms of traditional Cypriot elegance, from the wide windows and abundant sunlight, to the charcoal and stone textured details that interplay with the local materials. At a comfortable 55m2, this luxurious suite (complete with a private pool) accommodates two adults and two children, and is thus ideally suited to couples seeking a well-earned holiday rest, or for families who are looking for a wonderful setting from where to explore the island of Cyprus.
The two bedroom Bungalow measures 125m2, has an en-suite bathroom and shower room, a beautiful living area and a host of state-of-the-art amenities. Complete with a large terrace and private pool, the Seafront Bungalow can comfortably accommodate up to two adults and three children.
STANDARD IN-ROOM SERVICES & AMENITIES:
- Private balcony
- Marble-fitted or European oak parquet flooring
- Hardwood oak veneer double wardrobe with lit hanging rails
- Safety deposit box
- Dual desk and vanity station
- Mini bar
- Direct dial telephone with voicemail
- Seating area
- Tea and coffee making facilities (replenished daily)
- Bedside reading lights
- Automated in-room lighting, including mood lighting and night light
- Electronic Service and Do Not Disturb display
- Plugs with USB ports
- In-room fan coil heating and cooling unit
- Automated curtains
- Fresh fruit display and mineral water upon arrival
Bed and Bath:
- King or Queen-sized bed, or twin beds
- Pillow menu available
- Marble en-suite bathroom with bathtub, hand shower, WC, bidet, lit magnifying mirror for make-up and shaving, and personal storage space
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Luxurious toiletries
- Smart TV with satellite channels (TV can be paired with personal tablets and smartphones)
- Room-wide TV volume control panels
- Audio cable connection
- Complementary Wireless Internet access
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Airport transfers (on request)
- Babysitting service (on request)
- Currency exchange service
- 24-hour room service
- Multilingual concierge
- Limousine service
- Services and amenities for younger guests
- Valet parking
- Dry cleaning
- Complementary welcome drink upon arrival
- Fresh fruit display and mineral water upon arrival (according to accommodation option, a deluxe fruit basket, French champagne, and canapés may be provided)
- Complementary newspaper and magazines daily*
- Cold towel upon check-in*
- Private check-in (May-October)*
AMARA’s highly skilled team of chefs have earned their experience from working around the globe at fine dining establishments and now express their passion for food here every day, using only the freshest of ingredients, fusing delicate flavours with subtle aromas.
Guests can choose from a variety of food cultures, in the knowledge that regardless of the menu, a unifying thread runs throughout all of the AMARA’s restaurants: that of meticulous attention to detail and freedom of expression.
Each restaurant combines lighting, music, colours and textures to express its own singular sense of place. Superb service is to be expected, because service is the founding ethos of our hotel. Each chef has unbound freedom of culinary expression and exploration, thereby offering the world’s latest and greatest culinary trends.
NOBU MATSUHISA – JAPANESE BRANDED RESTAURANT:
World-renowned Chef NOBU Matsuhisa and the AMARA, come together to set new standards in Cyprus’ culinary life with the introduction of Matsuhisa Limassol. The space, designed by David Rockwell, includes one-off signature pieces, combining rich hues and soft lighting to create an intimate and elegant atmosphere. Great emphasis has been placed on using local craftsmanship. Textures and materials have been chosen to reflect NOBU’s roots, while also celebrating the Limassol beachfront context. The overall design is sensitive, artful and as thought provoking as the cuisine.
Further to the Internationally celebrated Matsuhisa Beverly Hills and the celebration of nine other exclusive destinations around the world, Matsuhisa Limassol brings a highly contemporary vision of Japanese cuisine: a gastronomic encounter between Asia and Latin America – two cultures very dear to the heart of NOBU himself.
The extensive and original menu at Matsuhisa Limassol offers a unique Japanese-Peruvian culinary experience with a bespoke array of NOBU’s legendary signature dishes including: Salmon karashi su miso, Black Cod with miso, White fish dry miso, Rock shrimp tempura, New style sashimi and NOBU sushi and sashimi. A sophisticated menu of sake and exotic cocktails, designed to blend perfectly with NOBU’s culinary journey, complements all the dishes.
The AMARA eagerly anticipates launching its speciality Italian Ristorante Locatelli on account of our passion for the cooking of Italy.
The GIORGIO LOCATELLI is a revered London-based, Michelin-star, fine dining restaurant that will be opening its doors with a menu embodying Italy’s spirit of conviviality, whereby the heart of cooking is defined as the enjoyment of quality food in good company. From wood-fired oven pizzas and homemade pastas, to delectable desserts, guests will delight in dining al fresco, toasting to the charms of Italian tradition.
ARMYRA BY PAPAIOANNOU
The AMARA’s open-air fish tavern is a charming space, sound-tracked by the sound of the sea gently lapping on the shore. We welcome the vision and experience of Chef GEORGE PAPAIOANNOU and his brainchild, Armyra – a dedicated seafood restaurant first opened in Greece with the freshest fish, seafood and many more culinary delights prepared with the region’s purest ingredients.
THE DINING ROOM
Cyprus’ culinary culture is deeply woven into the fabric of the island’s identity. Use of the freshest of seasonal ingredients unites with recipes passed down over the generations to create openhearted food: an opportunity to share Cypriot culture with friends and family. Order a traditional meze, sip on a glass of local Maratheftiko or Xynisteri wine, and experience the joy of our island life.
A healthy breakfast is a delight in itself, but when taken in idyllic surroundings, it is the guarantee of a beautiful day.
From the aroma of freshly ground coffee and carefully baked breakfast delicacies, to the bustling continental air of the rich buffet and live cooking stations that provide wholesome “à la minute” dishes, the AMARA’s dedicated breakfast room, with nautically inspired light-features, has both indoor and outdoor seating. It is an uplifting space of calm, decorated in quiet olive tones, with touches of wood: an inimitable way to start your day.
Sometimes the comfort, convenience, and sheer cosiness of dining in the privacy of your bedroom are all a guest may desire. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that ambiance and allure are ever-present in AMARA’s dining outlets, the AMARA and its staff is more than happy to oblige. Our room service menu is rich and plentiful, delivered in a timely manner. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, an array of delectable dishes and well-chosen beverages are always available.
A variety of bars have been thoughtfully placed to guarantee that the needs of every guest are met. Whether you are seeking to relax or to revel, the AMARA bars’ expert bartenders serve a selection of refined food and drink to suit your mood.
The LOBBY BAR welcomes guests directly upon entry into the AMARA, serving freshly brewed coffee, baked cakes, Danish pastries and light homemade snacks.
The POOL BAR has been designed to satisfy the appetite and quench the thirst of those lounging leisurely by the poolside. There is a menu of delectable dishes, cooling beverages, cocktails and homemade ice cream.
Of course, if you desire something a little more nourishing, the SPA’s JUICE BAR is on hand, providing a variety of fresh juices and healthy snacks.
Nestled adjacent to the AMARA’s speciality Italian restaurant, RISTORANTE LOCATELLI, is the MAIN BAR, which is ideally suited to pre- or post-dinner cocktails, or to special occasions requiring a relaxing space and graceful decor.
The ROOFTOP BAR is the crown jewel of AMARA’s social spots. Contemporary and chic, the Rooftop Bar is the height of exclusivity: an elevated paradise from which to contemplate the view in all its wonder. Sophisticated cream tints combine with intense espresso brown woods to make for a space of calm where our suite guests are also invited to enjoy our à la carte breakfast. At dusk, it is the ideal place to unwind, watch the sun set, with cocktail and appetizers in hand, whilst listening to the sound of relaxing music.
Commanding the Mediterranean’s horizon from its vantage point poised above the azure sea, the AMARA is synonymous with leisure, and the pursuit of pleasure. The team behind the AMARA has thoughtfully curated a host of facilities and amenities hoping to satisfy the desires of each and every guest.
For those seeking to rejuvenate their mind, body and soul, the AMARA spa has been conceived as a holistic haven, through which guests have access to a host of CARITA treatments, performed by experienced professionals. Moreover, a qualified nutritionist is at hand to impart well-being knowledge, alongside a personal trainer, who conducts private sessions in the fully equipped gym. A hairdressing salon and barbershop, plus a nail bar are also provided.
Sparkling at the heart of the AMARA is the resplendent infinity-edge swimming pool. Sleek and shimmering, with clean lines and accents of greenery from the surrounding gardens, the division between the pool and lounge area merges, as guests find themselves in an opulent oasis of sheer repose.
Moreover, a dedicated saltwater pool will be available to guests: many prefer saltwater pools as gentle alternatives to traditional pools.
Whilst parents and guardians are relaxing by the poolside or in the spa, the AMARA’s younger guests are invited to the unbridled entertainment opportunities offered in the supervised children’s club. Catering to a wide age-spectrum – spanning kindergarten-aged tots and tweens, to fully-fledged teens – our younger guests are guided by fully qualified professionals through a series of both educational and recreational games and activities, hoping to create cherished childhood memories, and perhaps even some lifelong friendships.
The dedicated Children’s Club space operates according to age groups – thus ensuring that each child feels comfortable in their environment – and will be bursting at the seams with a classic and colourful collection of toys, modern, state-of-the-art games, and fun, whimsical seating areas.
CHILD CARE ITEMS:
Aiming to assist in dissipating the worry of travelling with children – of having forgotten an item integral to a child and thus a family’s comfort – the AMARA can happily provide a variety of baby and childcare items, which can be pre-ordered. Items include (though are not limited to):
-Baby bathtubs and more
The AMARA’s guest services team has your comfort and convenience at the heart of its preoccupations and is always available to ensure you a seamless stay.
24-hour room service
Laundry and valet services
Car rental, taxi and limousine transfer
Local excursions and cruises
Luggage weighing service
Business Centre access, including copying, interpreter services, and international courier
Wireless Internet access (with compliments) Helipad
The AMARA is home to a selection of boutique outlets, crafted to satisfy the wants and needs of the discerning shopper.
From Designer Clothes Shop with inspired pieces perfect for both day and night, to the lavish Vassos Eliades Jewellery Boutique and a Flower Shop alive with fragrant floral creations for special occasions, guests will not be left wanting as they follow their heart’s shopping desires. A Kiosk will also be located in the lower lobby to satisfy guests’ daily requirements.
A dramatic, sculpted spiral staircase – surrounded by screens featuring an abstract painting of key Greek-inspired designs – precedes the entrance into the AMARA’s Ballroom. Set against a backdrop of glass window walls enriched with views of the hotel’s event lawn area, makes for a spectacular and memorable entrance into the Ballroom.
The Ballroom is a spacious, pillar-free function hall with a private entrance and can be subdivided into three smaller rooms and – as such – is ideally suited for banquets as well as smaller meetings and receptions, for anywhere between 15 to 370 guests. A pre-function area, and dedicated event lawn space – both ideally suited to staging an elegant cocktail reception – are also available.
Inspired by the hotel’s overall design concept, modern elements and local nuances – including a tapestry motif impressively woven into the carpet, chairs with woven seatbacks, and a woven linen wall-covering set behind a bronze metal-mirrored niche – the Ballroom provides an exceptional ambiance.
State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment –including remote control mood lighting scenes – can be made available upon request.
Whatever the purpose and size of your function, the meticulous planning of every conceivable detail by the AMARA’s experienced team will ensure a successful and memorable event.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Only a very short distance from the heart of the City of Limassol, AMARA’s location is perfect for all manner of meetings and events.
The AMARA offers multi-purpose function areas, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and a seasoned team of planners that are unrivalled in their ability to bring to life guest’s visions for their events – be it weddings, parties, conferences or seminars.
The hotel is home to a fully equipped Business Centre, and two dedicated Conference Rooms. The centre provides an extensive range of secretarial and support services, including copying, cable, fax, and e-mail. Interpreters in any language, and courier services to any destination worldwide, can also be provided upon request.
Stademos Hotels plc may also make improvements and/or changes in the images and/or text described in this document at any time without notice.
All together there are 272 rooms, out of these are 12 Standards with land view (35 sq.m.), are located 2 rooms from 1- 6 floors, can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children...Read more
St. Raphael Hotel
Hotel was renovated in 2005- 2006, located on sea shore, on the biggest sandy beach in Limassol among gardens with area 43000 sq.m., in 12 km. from city center. Bus stop is located near hotel. Hotel works on “All Inclusive” basis.
All together there are 272 rooms, out of these are 12 Standards with land view (35 sq.m.), are located 2 rooms from 1- 6 floors, can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children (don`t have balconies), 162 Standards with Side Sea view (27 sq.m.) are located in eastern and western wings of hotel from 1- 6 floors, can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. 36 rooms Superior Marina View with front sea view and yacht harbor (27 sq.m.) are located from 1- 6 floors, can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. 6 Admiral Suites (76 sq.m.) are located on 4, 5 and 6 floors, consists of living room and bedroom, have bathroom with Jacuzzi, can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. 21 Executive rooms with land view and balcony (37 sq.m.) are located on 3, 4 and 5 floors in new building, can accommodated 3 adults or 2 adults+ 2 children. 28 Executive rooms with sea view and yacht harbor view with terrace (37 sq.m.), are located on 2, 3, 4 and 5 floors in new building, can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults+ 2 children. 7 Executive rooms with pool view, are located on ground floor in building (37 sq.m.) can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
All rooms have:
bathroom, mini bar, telephone, satellite TV with 2 Russian channels, Internet, radio, play station, air condition, safe box, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, balcony (rooms with land view). Restaurants and Bars:
Hotel offers cuisine from all over the world. For choice there are 6 restaurants and 3 bars.
- “Palladium” – buffet table for dinner.
- “Octagon” – restaurant open every day and offers breakfast buffet, open for lunch also.
- “Phoenician” – restaurant with “fusion” cuisine.
- “Splash”- restaurant near the pool in “exclusive wing”. Ideal for families, snacks and fast food are served. Open in lunch and after lunch time.
- “Beach Bar” – barbeque, grill meals. Excellent fruit bar- fresh fruits.
- “Sailor’s Rest” – one the most popular restaurant for Cypriot and guests of the Island. International cuisine in Mediterranean style. Restaurant is open all day.
- “Captain’s Terrace” – with sea theme and sea view. Musical evenings 6 times a week.
- “Amphibion Bar” – pool bar- symbol of “St. Raphael” from opening day in 1997. Bar in pool serves ice cream and drinks.
- “Seashells Beach Tavern” – new bar is open in 2011, located on the beach near to yacht harbor.
- Full Board buffet;
- Apart from main restaurant: lunch- fast food and pasta in “Splash” restaurant, grill and salads in beach bar in summer season; for dinner- on request beforehand eastern and Mediterranean cuisine in “Phoenician” restaurant, Italian cuisine in “Octagon” restaurant, grill and fast food in “Splash”, International cuisine in “Sailor`s Rest” is with extra charge.
- Local hot and soft drinks from 10:00- 24:00;
- Cold and hot snacks from 10- 12 and 15- 18;
- Introduction lesson in diving;
- Free access to sauna, gym and Jacuzzi;
- Free use of rockets, tennis court in day time, table tennis, archery, volleyball.
2 outdoor pools (one with slides), indoor heated pool, 2 tennis courts, table tennis, volleyball, gym, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, hydro massage, not motor water sports, conference room for 520 people, business center, hall for exhibitions (500 sq.m.), outdoor amphitheatre, TV room, luggage room, parking, free umbrellas and sun beds on territory and beach. Day time entertainment program for children from 4- 12 y.o., entertainment for adults, live music, different show- programs in the evening.
For extra charge.
SPA (new Serenity SPA salon open in 2011) offers different procedures, massage, hydro massage, sauna, steam room, solarium, beauty salon, billiard, video games, hair dresser, laundry, souvenir shop, diving school, can be ordered horse riding, mini golf, carting, motor water sports.
Pool with slide, playground in garden, playroom, in high season mini club is open, nanny on request, children`s menu and kids chairs at the restaurant, baby carriage on request.
In winter 2010/ 2011 hotel continued renovation of rooms, were renovated 52 rooms on 4th floor. Hotel offers special bonuses for newlyweds...Read more
Amathus Beach Hotel
Hotel is located on sea shore, has own beach. 9 km. to city center and in 5 min. drive to tourists area center. Luxury Amathus Beach hotel, is included in The Leading Hotels of the World. After fully renovation in 2008/ 2009. In winter 2010/ 2011 hotel continued renovation of rooms, were renovated 52 rooms on 4th floor. Hotel offers special bonuses for newlyweds.
Hotel has 239 rooms with sea view and land view.
- 69 Deluxe twin Inland View rooms (31 sq.m.) don't have balconies, according to it room are bigger and can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children.
- 76 Deluxe Twin Sea View (26 sq.m.) with balcony and maximum accommodation 3 people. Are located on 2, 3 and 4 floors.
- 27 rooms Superior with mountain view: can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults+ 2 children, and 27 Superior with sea view, are fully renovated and more spacious. These rooms are ideal for families, extra sofa is folding. Every room with sea view has large balcony. Maximum accommodation is up to 3 adults. Rooms Superior offers beautiful furniture Zebrano, comfortable armchairs and nice pictures. Rooms are located on first floor.
- 3 Executive Suites (37 sq.m.)- rooms consist of living room and bedroom with front sea view. In rooms there are armchairs, sofa- bed, 2 TV sets, can accommodate up to 4 people.
- Presidential Suite (82 sq.m.) is located on first floor with pool sea view, consist of 3 rooms: cabinet, living room, bedroom with Jacuzzi in bathroom.
- 27 Junior Suites Sea view with balcony (37 sq.m.) are located on 2, 3 and 4 floors of main building.
- 9 Junior Suites Sea view with Private swimming pool (37 sq.m.)- these rooms are located in separated wing, nearly 2 times bigger than standards, have access to the sea, consist of living room with large folding sofa. All Junior Suites are fully renovated in 2011, have modern and expensive furniture from Knoll Le and Corbusier. Can accommodate up to 4 people.
- Rooms Junior Suites Sea View with Private swimming pool have private heated pool with Jacuzzi and spacious terrace for sunbathing.
All rooms have:
Air condition, telephone, satellite TV with Russian channel, video on request, play station, Internet, apple i-pod docking station, mini bar, safe box, tea and coffee making facilities, large bath, bathrobes. All rooms excluding rooms with land view, have spacious balconies with front sea view.
Restaurants and Bars:
- “Asiachi”- new restaurant with a la carte menu, Eastern delicatessen.
- “The Cyan” restaurant- main restaurant offers a la carte menu of international and local cuisine.
- “La Terrazza” restaurant- Italian restaurant open during summer. Is located on sea shore.
- “Kalypso” restaurant- located near the pool, open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- “Limanaki” tavern- offers sea food.
- “NuBar”- stylish bar, “Helios” beach bar, “Petrino” bar near with Limanaki tavern.
2 outdoor pools, indoor heated pool, 2 tennis courts, gym Life Style. In sports center there is Indian harmony center “Dojo Studio”, where guests can take part in yoga, thai- chi, kardio boxing, aerobics. Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi. Sun beds and umbrellas on territory and on the beach, beach towels. Adapter on reception. Ironing room. Russian speaking staff.
For extra charge.
Beauty salon, solarium, massage, souvenir shop, water sports on the beach, games room, souvenir shop, baby sitting, dry- cleaning, Internet. SPA- center Amathus SPA & Wellness on area 2000 sq.m. Elite cosmetics Pevonia Botanica.
Fully equipped conference center for up to 560 people. Business center. Conference halls- Demetra, Ares, Hermes, Aphrodite, Poseidon, 4 halls Athenaeum.
Playground in garden, mini club “Pelican” (open June- September, on Christmas and Easter), children`s pool, children`s menu and kids chairs at the restaurant, nanny on extra charge, animation programs.
166 Standards with sea view or mountain view (24 sq.m.), maximum accommodation 3 people...Read more
The Royal Apollonia
Recently renovated hotel, on sea shore, in tourist area center, 5 km. to city center. Restaurants and bars are near.
- 166 Standards with sea view or mountain view (24 sq.m.), maximum accommodation 3 people
- 27 Junior Suites with sea view or mountain view (29 sq.m.) maximum accommodation 2 adults+ 2 children,
- room for newlyweds Honeymoon Suite (47 sq.m.) with unique design and king size bed, maximum accommodation is 2 adults.
- 5 Executive Suites with sea view (56 sq.m.) consist of bedroom and living room, bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower.
- 2 Deluxe Suites in modern style (62 sq.m.) consist of bedroom with mountain view and living room with sea view, bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower.
All rooms have:
telephone, satellite TV with Russian channel, pay TV, bath, radio, safe box (for extra charge), air condition, mini bar, hair dryer, bathrobes, tea and coffee making facilities. Upon arrival fruits and mineral water.
Restaurants and Bars:
- “Thalassaki Fish Tavern”- open for lunch and available as a la carte.
- “Akakiko” – Japanese restaurant a la carte.
- “Dionysos” – restaurant buffet and a la carte, breakfasts and dinners.
- “Tratorria” – Italian restaurant a la carte.
- “Aphrodite Bar” – located in lobby, serve lunches a la carte.
- “Ocean Blue Bar” – pool bar for snacks and cocktails.
Gym, 2 tennis courts, aerobics, squash court, table tennis, outdoor swimming pool, indoor heated pool, sun beds and umbrellas on territory and beach, beach towels. Ironing room, adapter from reception. Russian speaking staff.
For extra charge.
Beauty salon “Apollonia”, sauna, Jacuzzi, massage, dry- cleaning, souvenir shop, Internet, water sports on the beach.
Olympus room- 180 sq.m., capacity for up to 200 people.
Patio- 45 sq.m., capacity for up to 40 people.
Alexander- 56 sq.m., capacity up to 50 people.
Children`s pool, baby sitting for extra charge.
At the hotel there are 304 rooms- 3 rooms for disable people, all rooms are non smoking: 99 Superior Inland view, 95 Superior Sea view, 28 Family Studios- Sea View, 23 Beach Family Studios- Sea View...Read more
Four Seasons Hotel
One of the best five star hotels on Cyprus. Luxury resort with high class SPA center. In 8 km. from city center, in 5 min. drive to tourist area center.
Accommodation: At the hotel there are 304 rooms- 3 rooms for disable people, all rooms are non smoking: 99 Superior Inland view, 95 Superior Sea view, 28 Family Studios- Sea View, 23 Beach Family Studios- Sea View, 14 Garden Studios- “Adults Only”, 4 Junior Family Suites- Pool & Sea View, 14 Family Suites, 13 Penthouse Suites Full Sea View, 1 Princess Suite- Sea View, 1 Executive Suite- Sea View, 2 Garden Suites – “Adults Only”, 1 Prince Suite- Sea View, 1 Royal Suite- Sea View.
In all rooms:
balcony or terrace, twin or king size bed, air condition, tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV with Russian channel, Internet, safe box, mini bar., Luxury bathroom with marble with modern accessories.
Additional service for Suites and Garden Studios:
VIP check in, free service of valet on arrival day, free magazine and newspaper in room every day, big bowl of fruits every day, bottle of champagne upon arrival, free drinks and canapé before dinner every day.
- Superior Inland view- standard (28 sq.m.) with land view. Rooms are located in main building from 1 till 6 floors.
- Superior Sea View- standard with sea view (28 sq.m.), balcony with 2 chairs and table. Rooms are located from 1 till 6 floor.
- Rooms Superior Inland View and Superior Sea view have doubled bath Jacuzzi, wide double bed or 2 twin beds. Maximum accommodation is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
- 34 Family Studios- Sea view- standard room with sea view (40 sq.m.) with balcony, in bathroom there are bath and shower cabin. Rooms are located on 1 and 2 floors of main building.
- 23 Beach Family Studios- Sea View- rooms are located near the sea, in separated 2 store building (40 sq.m.). Rooms on first floor have terrace with lawn access where there are sun beds. Rooms on second floor have balcony. Each room have large Jacuzzi with shower or shower cabin and separated bath.
- Rooms Family Studios- Sea view and Beach Family studios- Sea view are bigger then standards and have double sofa- bed, where can be accommodated 2 children. These rooms are recommended for families. Maximum accommodation is 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
- 14 Garden Studios (Adults only)- luxury rooms (36 sq.m.) are located in separated wing on 2 levels 7 rooms on each floor. Room on first floor have balcony with Jacuzzi and access to “river” pool. Rooms on second level have veranda, on which Jacuzzi is located also. This complex has private pool and bar. In each room there are: fax, 3 telephones, marble bathroom with big bath, bath accessories for her and for him, heated floor. Fruits and English newspapers are delivered into rooms. On request help with packing and unpacking on arrival and departure. Private check in. Maximum accommodation is 2 people.
- 1 Royal Suite- Sea view (Adults only)- luxury room (130 sq.m. and 150 sq.m. veranda) was renovated in 2004. Is located in main building on left side on 1st floor. Room consists of bedroom with king size bed, cloakrooms for her and for him, electronic safe box, plasma TV, living room and cabinet with fax, personal computer with printer and scanner, Hi- Fi system, library and working desk, living room for 8 people, bathroom with Jacuzzi, steam room, shower. Separated: toilet and sink for guests. From green terrace opens unbelievable view on Mediterranean, hotel lagoons, pools, beach. On terrace there are sun beds and Jacuzzi. There are silt bathrobes in room, fresh fruits, champagne upon arrival, English newspapers, fresh flowers. Unpacking and packing service upon arrival and departure. Private check in. Free aperitif before dinner. Maximum accommodation- 2 adults.
- 1 Prince Suite- Sea View (Adults only)- (80 sq.m.) is located in main building on 3d floor in right building. There is bedroom, living room, 2 bathrooms and room with sink for guests. Bedroom includes king size bed, 2 small leather armchairs, coffee table. Cloakroom, bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower cabin, toilet, bidet, bathrobes, slippers. Living room for 8 people, sofa, 2 chairs and coffee table, armchair. Room has Digital TV net with Internet, Hi- Fi system, electronic safe box. Room has 3 balconies with wooden furniture. On request pack and unpack luggage upon arrival and departure. English newspapers, champagne upon arrival, fresh flowers, fruits. Private check in. Free aperitif before dinner. Maximum accommodation- 2 adults.
- 1 Princess Suite- Sea View (Adults only)- room in Italian style (69 sq.m.) is located on first floor of the building. Consists of bedroom and living room, bathroom and extra room with sync for guests. In bedroom there is King size bed, TV net, wardrobe. In bathroom angle Jacuzzi, shower, bath accessories for him and her. Living room included table and 4 chairs, sofa, coffee table, 2 armchairs. In room there is Digital TV net, Hi- Fi system, answering machine. Also balcony with sea view with wooden furniture, 2 sun beds and umbrella. English newspapers, champagne upon arrival, fresh flowers and fruits. Private check in, free aperitif before dinner. Maximum accommodation- 2 adults.
- 1 Executive Suites- Sea View (Adults only)- (69 sq.m.) is located on first floor of main building in left wing. Consists of bedroom with king- size bed, bathroom with large angle Jacuzzi, shower and toilet, living room with sofa, coffee table, 2 armchairs, table and chairs. Room has Digital TV net, Hi- Fi system, fax, answering machine. Also balcony with sea view with wooden wooden furniture, 2 sun beds and umbrella. English newspapers, champagne upon arrival, fresh flowers and fruits. Private check in, free aperitif before dinner. Maximum accommodation- 2 adults.
- 4 Junior Family Suites- Pool& Sea view- (55 sq.m.) with front sea view, are located on 2, 3, 4, 5 floors one room on each floor, consists of living room and bedroom, which are separated by partition, cloakroom, bathroom and toilet. In bathroom there is large Jacuzzi with shower or shower cabin. Maximum accommodation- 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults+ 2 children.
- 14 Family Suites (60 sq.m.) with sea view, consist of living room part and bedroom separated by wooden door, cloakroom, bathroom, toilet. In living room there is folding sofa, chairs, 2 journal tables, lampshade. In bathroom there is large Jacuzzi with shower or shower cabin. Rooms are located in main building in right wing from 1 till 6 floor. Maximum accommodation is – 3 adults+ 1 child or 2 adults+ 2 children.
- 13 Penthouse Suite Full Sea View (60 sq.m.)- room are located on 6th floor. Consist of bedroom with king size bed, TV room. In living room there are sofa, coffee table, armchair, desk with chair. Bathroom with Jacuzzi, 2 syncs, shower and toilet. Room has two 37 inch LCD- TV sets, musical center. Double balcony with sea view which has 2 tables and 4 chairs. Maximum accommodation- 2 adults.
- 2 Garden Suites (Adults only) (76.85 sq.m.)- are located one room on each floor in separated building with private terrace and access to “river” pool. Room has electronic safe box, 3 telephones, luxury bedroom, bathroom decorated with marble, large bath, shower cabin, bath accessories for her and for him, non- misting mirrors. On request pack and unpack luggage upon arrival and departure. English newspapers, champagne upon arrival, fresh flowers, fruits. Private check in. Free aperitif before dinner. Maximum accommodation- 2 adults.
In all restaurant smoking is forbidden. Children before 5 years old are welcomed in Cafe Tropical and Vivaldi. Full board and Half board- only in Cafe Tropical. Guests, who ordered “Dine Around” board, can enjoy dinner of 3 course in any restaurant of hotel.
- “Cafe Tropical”- informal all-day dining open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Café Tropical offers an international and Cypriot A La Carte menu and daily Buffet. A blend of lush greenery and gently rippling water emulates the spirit of the tropics. Lavish Theme Nights with live entertainment take place outdoors by the swimming pool. Theme Nights feature a Theme Buffet with live music and dancing, i.e. Cyprus Night, Italian Night, International Night etc. Al fresco dining available by the tropical Koi fish lagoon. A Healthy Options Menu, daily Table d’Hôte Menu as well as Children’s Menu is available at the Café Tropical. Please note Half board and Full board guests can dine only in the Cafe Tropical and can enjoy the flexibility of dining from the Dinner Buffet, Lunch Buffet or Theme night Dinner.
- “Vivaldi”- the use of colour has been paramount in creating the desired ambience and this is abundantly apparent, from the coloured show plates on the tables, to the rich deep red curtains, the brightly coloured paintings and the expert use of discreet backlighting, even through to the presentation of the food itself standing in beautiful contrast against the exquisite pure white palette of the crockery it arrives on! The Vivaldi also offers a private dining room which can accommodate up to 16 persons, perfect for VIP guests.
- “Mavrommatis”- classical Greek cuisine can be enjoyed with a difference. While the gourmets among you will enjoy experiencing Greek food, the fare will be cooked and presented in true French style. Mavrommatis’ recipe for success has blended the simplicity and freshness of market fresh Mediterranean ingredients with fashionable French chic. Restaurant “Mavrommatis & Vivaldi Al Fresco”- Open during the summer months (June to October), Mavrommatis & Vivaldi are now 'Al Fresco' outdoors on the tastefully designed Terrace with gorgeous panoramic views of the Sea. For Seafood lovers both restaurants will also offer a separate fresh fish and seafood menu. Guests on the Dine Around option can enjoy a three course multi-choice dinner here as well as in any of our Gourmet Restaurants.
- “Seasons Oriental”- an exquisite combination of culinary delicacies from the Far East is what best describes the specialties prepared by the kitchen brigade headed by Hong Kong Chef, Kenny Keung. The wine menu at the Season’s Oriental includes an exquisite selection of the best wines to perfectly accompany a refined meal. Open for dinner only Closed on Tuesdays.
- “Colors Cafe”- Situated on the ground floor, by the “Adults Only” swimming pool, Colors Cafe serves tasty homemade gelato and pastries, savories, sandwiches, traditional Cypriot desserts and a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including freshly brewed coffee and all tea flavours. Open daily 09:00 – 01:00 hours.
- “Splash bar”- located by the main outdoor swimming pool and serving beverages and snacks. Provides service to bathers around the pool.
- “Garden Pool Bar”- located by the “Adults Only” Garden Swimming Pool and serving freshly made sandwiches and crisp green salads as well as beverages.
- “Beach Bar”- located in the garden area in close proximity to the beach. Provides waiter service to guests in the garden area and down by the beach. Serves freshly made sandwiches, crisp green salads as well as beverages.
- “Vista Terrace – Outdoors” A casual place to relax and admire the panoramic view of the blue Mediterranean Sea whilst enjoying a long cool drink and conversation with friends. Snacks available.
- “Lobby Lounge” Comfortable seating area where a wide selection of snacks, pastries and beverages are available all day.
Wi- Fi in public areas, gym, aerobics, 2 outdoor pools with Jacuzzi (one of them only for adults), indoor heated pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, 2 tennis courts, table tennis, carriers for disable people, sun beds and umbrellas on the beach, fitness classes. On reception adapter and iron with ironing desk are available. Animation programs all year round.
For extra charge.
Thalasso therapy center and Shiseido SPA- one of six Shiseido SPA in the world, the only one on Cyprus and Eastern Mediterranea, boutiques, jewellery salon, shop with magazines, books, souvenirs. Hairdresser, water sports on the beach, PADI diving center, video games, Internet, flower boutique 24 hours, baby sitting.
Banquet halls with general area 752 sq.m. Room for conferences “The Chairman's Suite” consist of two halls for negotiations A for 12 people and B for 10 people. Syndicate Rooms for 20 people. Ball hall Four Seasons: seating “theatre”- 500 people; Classroom – 340 people; Gala dinner – 350 people; Stand-up meal – 600 people. The Summit Room: seating “theatre”- 150 people; Gala Dinner- 100 people; Stand- up meal- 180 people.
Children`s playground, children`s pool with slides, children`s meal and chairs at the restaurant, children`s bathrobes. Kindergarten for children 3- 8 years old. Open all year round. In winter from 10:00- 17:00, in summer from 09:00- 22:00. Kindergarten for children 7- 13 years old, day and evening entertainment. Open on Christmas, New Year, Easter, in July- August, in days of English autumn school holidays.
Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivalled standard of personal service and sheer comfort.
The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus.
No. of Rooms: 255 Deluxe rooms, including 29 Suites
No. of Guest Lifts: 3
Year of Construction: 1992
Year of Extensive Renovation: 2018/2019
“Where moments… make the difference”
Our FREE 'Diamond Service' includes:
- Bottle of still water in room replenish daily
- Laptop sized Safe in Room
- Bathrobe & Slippers
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Enriched buffet breakfast
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Participation in our daily events program
- Use of Nino Nina supervised kids club for children from 4 to 12 years old.
- Use of gym, sauna, steam bath and hydro massage
- Sun beds, umbrellas & pool towels
- Cypriot dessert wine ‘Commandaria’ as a farewell gift
A stunning combination of endless sandy beaches, warm crystal clear waters, rolling hills and lush green valleys. A voyage through time from primitive Neolithic settlements, to ancient Greek city kingdoms, isolated Byzantine Monasteries and magnificent Crusader Castles.
Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beach side location in the exclusive Amathus area and 11Km from Limassol town centre.
Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivalled standard of personal service and sheer comfort.
The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus.
The Resort has 255 Deluxe rooms and suites. The temperature controlled rooms are fully furnished and equipped with every modern amenity, such as satellite 32” LED TV, mini bar, tea & coffee making facilities, laptop-sized safe deposit box, as well as Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Iron with ironing board is included in all rooms and the comfortable furnishings include large wardrobes and full-length mirrors. Personal reading lights, USB sockets and hidden lighting are also part of the room’s enhanced functionality. Spacious furnished balconies provide magnificent views of the sea and our beautiful gardens or local countryside and surrounding hills.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The hotel offers elegant dining options in a variety of settings and cuisines.
Anthea Restaurant & Terrace - The food matches the mood, from sumptuous breakfast and luncheon buffets to lavish à la carte and buffet theme nights inspired by the local and international cuisine. During summer months, lunch & dinner is served at the Kyma Poolside Restaurant.
Salaminia Restaurant - You will discover a culinary voyage that will awaken all your senses. You will explore an international menu based on four different cuisines - Italian, Asian, French and Greek.
Kohili Restaurant – Located only meters from the sea with a brand new Surf & Turf Menu, it combines prime meat dishes with fresh seafood.
Kyma Poolside Restaurant - For the outdoor lovers, Kyma Poolside Restaurant is open for lunch, dinner and buffet theme nights, offering delicious cuisine in the wonderful surroundings of our pool, gardens and seaside!
Kyoshi Teppan Yaki - Delight in Live theatre cooking as Master Chefs perform astonishing feats of skill and creativity right before your eyes. Authentic Asian testing menus are few of the pleasures and treasures that await you at the open air Kyoshi.
Kyoshi Sushi Bar - Savor the freshest, most intriguing ingredients that become edible works of art in the hands of our Master Chefs. A selection of Japanese beers and Saki are always offered.
Ethnic Lounge - A seductive glance, an intriguing ambience, a silent invitation. These are few of the sights to be seen as you venture into the world of the Ethnic Lounge, an alluring nightspot surrounded by gorgeous garden views.
Aloha Poolside Leisure Bar – Renovated in 2016, the Aloha Poolside Leisure Bar is open all day offering freshly squeezed juices, exotic cocktails and refreshing drinks. An extensive snack menu is also available. Kids’ disco, entertainment, shows and animation are conducted daily.
Tycoons Bar - The elegantly styled "Tycoons" Bar and the exquisite Lobby Lounge overlook the gardens and are fashionable meeting places for cocktails, aperitifs, sumptuous coffee breaks and after dinner drinks. Offering live music 6 nights per week.
Ethnic Bar - An alluring nightspot surrounded by gorgeous garden views where you may enjoy a wide selection of wines and classic cocktails with an innovative twist.
The resort offers Live music 6 nights per week, folklore shows, professional dancing shows, full weekly Animation programme, social and sports activities.
“NINO NINA” Kid’s Club
Children are very well looked after at the GrandResort to the extent that they have their own “NINO NINA” Kid’s Club with dedicated staff to look after younger guests aged 4 to 12 years.
It is well staffed by professionally trained personnel. Children can learn to paint, model clay, do face painting and participate in many other activities. Baby-sitting can also be arranged on request.
Our completely new “Musses Spa” promises to offer you a unique experience of wellbeing and the chance to invigorate & relax mind, body, spirit and emotions, through a range of rejuvenating, refreshing treatments.
The “Musses Spa” includes:
a. A reception for consultation and products
b. Nine treatment rooms (facial, massage, manicure – pedicure rooms)
c. Changing rooms, lockers and showers
d. Luxurious relaxation room
e. Two hydromassages with chromatherapy
i. Private Spa Suite with relaxation area & treatment rooms. A unique place where our guests have the chance to spend a relaxing day or more and enjoy the most luxurious atmosphere. Visit us to live unique, uplifting experiences for body and soul in an ambience of complete serenity and relaxation.
Emerge as a new you and let us lift you to a new level of bliss and beauty.
The Health Center (free to our guests) includes:
a. Indoor pool heated in winter
c. Steam room
The Fitness Club (free to our guests) includes:
a. Fully equipped modern gym
b. Separate area for:
2. Treadmills Page 5 of 5
c. Class section for:
d. Changing rooms, lockers and showers
In addition, blow some steam off at the floodlit “Astrocourt” Tennis Court. Exercise your reflexes playing Table Tennis, check out the full size Snooker Table or take advantage of the wide range of water sports available down at the beach.
The Grand Hall:
Whether in pursuit of business, pleasure or a little bit of both, the resort has something for all occasions. The Grand Hall is the largest Conference Hall in Cyprus accommodating up to 1000 delegates. (Halls A, B & C can be subdivided to accommodate between 170 to 550 persons).
Executive Meeting Rooms:
Onissilos, Tefkros, Evagoras
Accommodate from 24 to 100 delegates
WI-FI network is available and offers fast and simple wireless connection to the internet and email services in all public areas and conference rooms.
Fully equipped with the latest support in business telecommunication technology and secretarial offering full support
For Coffee breaks and exhibitions.
City Centre: 11km/6m - 15 min by car
Larnaca Airport: 56km/35m - 40 min by car
Paphos Airport: 70km/43m - 60 min by car
Hotel has 68 comfort rooms which are located on 7 floors, with nice panoramic mountain and sea view...Read more
Is located on sea shore, not far from old town and tourist area. In 2005 hotel opened his doors again after refurbishment with Italian designer Caruzzo Roncati and his command.
Hotel has 68 comfort rooms which are located on 7 floors, with nice panoramic mountain and sea view.
- 21 Superior rooms (35 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child) with side sea view, without balcony.
- 25 One Bedroom Suites with side sea view, (62sq.m. max. 3 people) with front sea view (60 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child), consists of bedroom and living room zone.
- 12 Deluxe Rooms (37 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child) with front sea view, 2 Executive Suites (60 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child) are located on 6th and 7th floors with panoramic sea view, two- roomed, in bathroom large Jacuzzi, extra bathroom, in bedroom bed king size.
- 1 Honeymoon Suite (68 sq.m. max. 2 adults) is located on 7th floor, consists of bedroom with big round bed and matched living room, bathroom with Jacuzzi, separated from bedroom with glass partition.
- 1 Presidential Suite with sea view (81 sq.m. max. 2 adults+ 1 child) consists of living room with dinning zone, bedroom with bed king size, 2 bathrooms, cloakroom, 2 balconies.
Internet, telephone, fax, satellite TV, pay TV and games, coffee machine Nespresso, mini bar, safe box, air condition, hair dryer, luxury bathroom with Molton Brown cosmetics, bathrobes, slippers. Restaurants and Bars:
Restaurant “Caprice” – brand of Londa hotel (bar, terrace, hall, cosy sweet- shop). Offers traditional Mediterranean cuisine and also Asian, Japanese, South American cuisine.
Health, Beauty and other Facilities:
Fully equipped gym, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, massage shower, outdoor and indoor heated pool, sun beds and umbrellas.
For extra charge.
SPA with different procedures, Wi- Fi in hall, cable in rooms. Conference room. For negotiations and banquets, in negotiation room capacity- 12 people. In conference hall 40- 100 people.
There are no facilities for children.
Also, it is close to the most prestigious shopping street, Makarios Avenue for the fashion enthusiasts and has direct access to the road leading to the scenic mountains featuring traditional villages and wineries.Read more
The Hotel is very close to Limassol's city centre and a 10 min walk to the sea front. It is within close proximity to some of Limassol's attractions, such as Limassol's Archeological Museum, Sculpture Park and Medieval Castle in Old Limassol town with its scenic narrow streets and souvenir shops. Also, it is close to the most prestigious shopping street, Makarios Avenue for the fashion enthusiasts and has direct access to the road leading to the scenic mountains featuring traditional villages and wineries. The Hotel is also just off Limassol's Highway connecting to the two airports and all other cities of Cyprus.
The Ajax Hotel in Limassol is renowned for its high standards of accommodation and personal service. By being close to Limassol's city centre and sea front, it is ideal for both business and leisure. Ajax Hotel recently went through a complete makeover, upgrading its facilities and service to full luxury standards.
- Executive Room: These comfortable and elegantly decorated rooms consist of Double or Twin Beds, offering a pleasant stay within a relaxing environment. Executive rooms offer Free Wi-Fi or Plug-in Internet Access, 32" Screen TV, Safe, Mini Bar and balcony with sitting area with views of the city or pool and garden. they can accomodate up to three persons. A child's bed or cot can be specially arranged upon request.
- Executive Suites Features: Ideal for those who need the extra space and luxury of a suite. Our Suite of 45m2 comprises of two separate rooms, bedroom and living room. The Bedroom is furnished with a King sized Bed, dressing table with side chair and luggage rack. A door from the bedroom leads to a spacious living room that is furnished with comfortable sofas and living room furniture and a balcony with furniture.
All Suites have the following facilities: individually controlled air condition/ heating and valet, satellite TV, safe, mini bar, international direct line, hair dryer and coffee & tea making facilities. The bathrooms are spacious and brightly lit, include a Jacuzzi with built-in shower.
- Priamos Restaurant: Gastronomic cuisine at Priamos Restaurant is complemented by the hotel's wine cellar, which stocks both local and imported wines. Theme nights at Priamos are accompanied by a Mediterrannean buffet dinner and music. The Restaurant is open every night from 7.30 pm to 10.00 pm.
- All - Day - Dining at Ekavi Restaurant: Enjoy a delicious & rich buffet breakfast, served each morning in the All-Day-Dining Ekavi restaurant. Lunch and dinner is also served here Buffet or a La Carte. The all-day-dining Ekavi Restaurant is open from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- Ulysses Bar: Care for a drink? Just name it. The Ulysses Bar is open every day from 10.00 am to 1.00 am
- Poseidon Snack and Pool Bar: Snacks & Refreshments under the sun, by the pool... a dreamy sensation. The Pool Bar is open every day from 10.00 am till sunset. (Subject to weather conditions)
- Lounge: Ready to serve you your afternoon tea, coffee and desserts. The Lounge is serviced every day from 10.00 am to 1.00 am.
Unlimited Free Wi-Fi Access throughout the Hotel(subject to connection from the country's server), Internet Corner, Large Exterior Swimming Pool, Indoor Heated Pool, Tennis Court
Get fit and healthy with the help of our professionals from Salveo Self and Fitness services, using the latest models of fitness equipment. Enjoy the privilege of becoming a member in a complete and all-in-one Health Club which offers personal training programs,fitness tests,body and fat measurements,aerobic classes, tennis training and swimming lessons for adults and infants from 10 months old! Wellness facilities: a team of expert consultants is available to offer you invigorating massage, skin and body treatments including I.P.L Photogeneration & Photothermolysis.
Sauna & Jacuzzi facilities are available to help relax your entire body and mind.
Professional hair styling is offered by Giorgio on the 1st Floor.
children`s menu and high chairs at the restaurant.
Twin Rooms ( 28 sqm, max 3 pax ) : Beautifully decorated and furnished, two single beds or double bed, central air-conditioning and heating, safe deposit box, hair drier, mini bar, direct dial telephone, internet connection, flat screen satellite TV, private balcony, sea or inland view.Read more
Atlantica Miramare Beach Hotel
The Atlantica Miramare Beach hotel is beautifully located right on the beach, overlooking the blue water of the Mediterranean Sea and in the center of the tourist area of Yermasoyia, Limassol. Just 3 km away from the old town to Limassol and the castle.
- Twin Rooms ( 28 sqm, max 3 pax ) : Beautifully decorated and furnished, two single beds or double bed, central air-conditioning and heating, safe deposit box, hair drier, mini bar, direct dial telephone, internet connection, flat screen satellite TV, private balcony, sea or inland view.
- Superior Rooms Sea View ( 31 sqm, max 3 pax ): Two single beds ,a bit more spacious from the standard room type , fruits & wine on arrival, turn down service, central air-conditioning and heating, safe deposit box, hair drier, mini bar, direct dial telephone, internet connection, flat screen satellite TV, private balcony, sea view.
- Deluxe Room ( 39 sqm, max 3 pax ): King sized bed, wooden or marble floor, sofa, tea & coffee making facilities, fruits & wine on arrival, branded bathroom amenities, turn down service, central air-conditioning and heating, safe deposit box, hair dryer, mini bar, direct dial telephone, internet connection, flat screen satellite TV, private balcony or terrace sea view or inland view.
- Terrace Deluxe Rooms Sea View ( 25 + 12 sqm, max 3 pax ): King sized bed, wooden floor, sofa, spacious terrace deck with sun beds, umbrellas and outdoor Jacuzzi, bathrobes, slippers, tea & coffee making facilities, fruits & wine on arrival, branded bathroom amenities, turn down service, central air-conditioning and heating, safe deposit box, hair drier, mini bar, direct dial telephone, internet connection, flat screen satellite TV, sea view.
- Junior Suites ( 38 sqm, max 2 pax ): Separate living room with wooden floor, bedroom with king sized bed and carpet floor, spacious balcony, bathrobes & slippers, tea & coffee making facilities, vintage wine on arrival, daily fruit replenishment, branded bathroom amenities, turn down service, express check-out, central air-conditioning and heating, safe deposit box, hair drier, mini bar, direct dial telephone, internet connection, flat screen satellite TV, sea view.
- "Thalasa" Restaurant & Terrace: in a prime location the Thalasa Restaurant extends out to panoramic terraces, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea & swimming pools, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.Breakfast Buffet: 07h00 - 10h00, Lunch: 12h30 - 15h00, Dinner: 18h30 - 22h00
- "The Red Room" A la Carte Restaurant: high standard restaurant, intended to satisfy our selective guests, offering an exclusive a la carte selection of European cuisine and an adventurous list of superior local and imported wines.
- "Asteria" Lobby Bar & Terrace: The hotel’s main bar, with a pleasant and warm environment for all day drinks or early dinner drinks in an intimate atmosphere. A Cognac or some liqueurs are the perfect end to a perfect day.
- "Atlantis" Wet bar: Located "inside" our spectacular swimming pool and only a few meters from the beach, offering the opportunity for refreshing cocktails and frozen Margaritas. A rich snack menu with salads, sandwiches and home made burgers is also available.
2 Outdoor swimming pools: free form with fresh water ( One is Adults Only Swimming Pool) , Lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and on the beach, Indoor pool, Aerobics room, Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Tennis court (racquets and balls for a small deposit), daytime only, Squash court: (racquets and balls for a small deposit), Table tennis, Darts, Fitness centre with gym, Introductory scuba diving in the pool, Archery, Aerobics and aqua aerobics lessons, Volleyball, Internet corner, Cinema Room with Dolby Surround Sound system, Hairdressing and beauty salon, Ironing facilities
Children`s pool and playground, play room, mini club
An excellent range of facilities offer families and couples endless hours of fun. Only minutes from the wild nightlife of Limassol, surrounded by bars, restaurants and clubs..Read more
Atlantica Oasis Hotel
Located in the center of limassol just a few steps away from the beach, the hotel is the perfect place to live your dream holidays. An excellent range of facilities offer families and couples endless hours of fun. Only minutes from the wild nightlife of Limassol, surrounded by bars, restaurants and clubs.
- Twin or Double Rooms (max 3 pax, 23 m2 ): Double bed or twin beds, bathroom, balcony, direct dial telephone, mini fridge , hair dryer, central air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, channel music/radio, safety-deposit box (extra charge), towel and linen change 3 times/week, cleaning and maid service 6 times/week, inland or pool view. Photo of renovated room below
- Family Rooms ( max 4 pax, 26/28 m2 ) : Double rooms facilities plus Sofa bed suitable for up to 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
- Junior Suites – Superior ( max 3 pax, 36 m2 ): Double rooms facilities plus Upscale furnishing and decoration, king size bed, sitting area, mini fridge free of charge, tea & coffee facilities, fruit & wine, bathrobes & slippers, bathroom amenities, free of charge safety-deposit box, CD player.
- One Bedroom (Family suites) ( max 4 pax, 36 m2 ): – Deluxe : Double rooms facilities plus Separate bedroom and lounge with sofa beds (mini fridge free of charge).
- Mocha Café: A perfect place to kick back and relax with a refreshing beverage and tasty snack. Open daily: 10h30 - 18h00
- Agora Restaurant: A remarkable dining experience awaits you as our Head Chef and his team work closely in creating dishes that combine a taste of Cyprus with a marriage of international delights. We are boastful that our restaurant is as opulent as any in the town of Limassol, offering a more adventurous take on the usual style of dining, Each meal time is a surprise as each day does not duplicate another, thanks to the well thought out menus of our experienced culinary team who come together with an almost intuitive knowledge of ‘what the guest wants’. With the twining of fine food, a delectable wine list, and professional service with a smile, Atlantica Oasis will take you on a journey to the ultimate food experience. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks.Breakfast: 07h00 – 10h00, Lunch: 12h30 -14h30, Dinner: 18h30 - 21h00
- Karavi Taverna: Outdoor taverna/restaurant adjacent to the pool area.
- Zeta Cocktail Bar: Cool in summer and warm in winter, always cosy and pleasant at anytime of the day. Twice a week live music. Open daily: 18h00 - 01h00
- Pool Bar: Offers refreshments, such as soft and alcoholic drinks, coffee and ice cream.
- Open daily: 10h00 - 18h00 From May to October (weather permitting).
- Alexander Lobby Bar: Offering non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks.Open daily: 18h00 - 01h00
Indoor pool, Aerobics room, Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Tennis court (racquets and balls for a small deposit), daytime only, Squash court (racquets and balls for a small deposit), Table tennis, Darts, Fitness centre with gym, Introductory scuba diving in the pool, Archery, Aerobics and aqua aerobics lessons, Volleyball, Internet corner, Cinema Room with Dolby Surround Sound system, Hairdressing and beauty salon, Ironing facilities
Relocation of the Children’s pool featuring a pirate ship with water slides and water games.